Macrium Reflect Professional v5.3.7086 and later
Some customers have reported an application hang directly after responding to the Windows User Account Control (UAC) prompt. This has been found to be caused by a product called Emsisoft Anti-Malware
Add the files Reflect.exe and ReflectService.exe to the programs exclusion filters and add the Macrium folder to File Guard:
1. Right click on the Emsisoft Anti-Malware icon in the task bar and select 'Application Rules':
2. Click 'Add New Rule'
3. Browse for 'c:\program files\macrium\reflect\reflect.exe', choose 'All Allowed' and click 'OK':
4. Repeat for file 'C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\ReflectService.exe'.
5. On the Emsisoft Anti-Malware main window left click 'Protection' and then 'File Guard'.
6. Left click 'Manage whitelist'.
7. Click the arrow under 'Type' and select 'Folder'
8. Click the 3 dots on the right of the box below 'Item' and browse to 'C:\Program Files\Macrium'
9. Click OK and close all open Emsisoft Anti-Malware windows for changes to take effect.
If you continue to have problems after the steps above then completely remove Emsisoft Anti-Malware
from your system by uninstalling the software and contact Emisoft support for further help.